Re: [TowerTalk] Hunting for a feedline fault

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hunting for a feedline fault
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 23:19:06 -0800
On 11/7/2019 10:14 PM, David Gilbert wrote:
This would obviously be a good application for a TDR, and my FA-VA5 has that capability when connected to a computer running the free DG8SAQ software, but for some reason the USB port on my FA-VA5 doesn't seem to function even though I've installed the correct driver.

Dave,

There is some additional trickiness about this. Ask for help on the VNWA reflector or contact SDR Kits. That's what I had to do.

73, Jim K9YC