Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 22:56:32 -0500
Hi Grant,

Thank you for that information.  I assume that the 1000 ohm choking resistance
was for the entire dozen beads not just one bead, correct?

What is the recommended choking resistance goal?  Is it 5 – 6 K ohms?  If not,
what in your opinion is the minimum effective resistance goal?

Is it 5 – 6 K ohms from 1.8 – 30 Mhz or is it a difference amount above 3.5 Mhz?

Tnx & 73

Bob  KQ2M