Re: [TowerTalk] BURY FLEX and PE outer Jackets (also used on our ROTOR C

To: "Steve Davis | Davis RF" <sdavis@davisrf.com>, "Dick Green RLG Analytics" <dick@rlganalytics.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BURY FLEX and PE outer Jackets (also used on our ROTOR CABLE). ROPE Re: LMR 400 UF issue and Low Loss cables in general Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 203, Issue 15
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 14:35:18 -0500
Hi Steve,

Actually, it didn’t answer my question.  (Thanks Dick for your response and
information.)  Dick is using Buryflex but you are the manufacturer and this is
your product, and I wanted an answer from you based on your design and
knowledge, which was why I asked you in the first place.

However, instead of answering my question you instead sent me a private email
to ask me about my callsign and profession which was odd considering that it
had nothing to do with what I asked in my post.  And then after I answered your
unrelated question, you chose not to reply to me or provide any information.
That is disappointing.

I have been using Buryflex since my large purchase from you 15+ years ago.  It
has aged well but that is anecdotal – and not indicative of what the life
expectancy outside should be based on your design, or the hopefully greater
life expectancy for what is still on the reel inside my garage.

Your detailed comments below are helpful – you believe that it should be viable
for at least 30 years.

Bob  KQ2M