[TowerTalk] M2inc 15M6DX tips

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2inc 15M6DX tips
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:21:03 -0800
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, Tower Talk
<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] M2inc 15M6DX tips

<Just I am looking for the way to cut the 6 ft long tube in 3 pieces of 2 ft
<each for shipping to CX, DXE couldnt do that, so I am waiting for my
<forwarder?s answer to see if they can do it

<73,
<Jorge

##  Thats  nuts.  It  would take  DXE all  of 10 secs  to  make  the  2 required
cuts...in  a bandsaw.   I  have  one  of those  vert-horz  bandsaws.   I  leave
it
in  the  vert mode  all  the  time....with  its  little  horz plate.   3
speeds,  80  fpm
for  hard  steel,  120  fpm  for normal  steel,  200 fpm  for  aluminum +
wood.
Made  by  delta.

Jim   VE7RF