Re: [TowerTalk] Bird Model 74 coaxial switch wear out mechanisms?

To: "'Gedas'" <w8bya@mchsi.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bird Model 74 coaxial switch wear out mechanisms?
From: al.n6ta@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:52:52 -0800
Thanks for the valuable info, Gedas.
I owned one 40 years ago and sold it for peanuts, assuming I'd never need
one again.  I did that a lot but that's water under the bridge.
Since they are not cheap, I did not want to get one and have it wear out in
no time!
If anyone wants to part with a 4 to 6 position switch, let me know.
Thanks again.
Al
N6TA