[TowerTalk] Help Wanted

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help Wanted
From: Tony Rogozinski <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 13:31:40 -0500
I've thought about a Hex Beam quite a lot but then I'm into an assembly where there is not much room due to the style of the roof and then a rotor and cable, etc.

And then dipoles for 30/40/80  which at this point in the sunspot cycle are the most important bands,and, the Carolina Windom just doesn't work well at  this location....

it was installed at another QTH not far from here and it worked FB.

An all band vertical seems to be the simplest solution and an antenna with different polarization which might work better.  It is noisy here that's why I thought that putting

a vertical at the top of that mast might be better than at a lower level.   Maybe I'm wrong....but the mast is there and if I want the antenna lower then I'd have to cut the

mast off....not sure that I want to do that.

Thanks for the input.