Re: [TowerTalk] Harmonics rectification in bearings or Pro.Sis. Tel roto

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>, SM0HRP Kari Gustafsson <kari@sm0hrp.se>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Harmonics rectification in bearings or Pro.Sis. Tel rotors?
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 10:29:02 -0800
A long time ago I had a Rohn 25 tower with a Yagi on top turned
by a Ham-M rotor.  I experienced severe TVI on channel 2.  Somehow,
I don't know why, I got the idea that the bearings were rectifying.
I put a jumper loop of wire across the two halves of the Ham-M
and the TVI completely disappeared and never returned.

Rick N6RK