Re: [TowerTalk] Bolts for Rohn 55 guy bracket

To: "'Wayne Kline'" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bolts for Rohn 55 guy bracket
From: Jon Zaimes via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:12:30 -0400
These specs may have changed over time. Current spec sheet says 3/4" x 3
1/2" for Rohn 55, and 5/8" x 3 1/4" for Rohn 45.

https://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/chartsguides/r/roh-ga55gd.pdf

I confirmed these on 3 Rohn 55 brackets I have on a tower here I'm getting
ready to install. The tower was new about 15 years ago. Also confirmed the
Rohn 45 size in a new bracket still in the box, purchased within last year.

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.