Re: [TowerTalk] Roy W7YRV SK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roy W7YRV SK
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 06:40:30 -0700
More here: https://sadxa.org/memberprojects.html

Click on /*W7YRV's Antenna Farm.*/
/*
*/
Wes  N7WS/*
*/

On 8/30/2020 10:00 PM, Kirk Kleinschmidt via TowerTalk wrote:
Wow.
That guy took all of the crazy vee beams and curtain arrays I dreamed up during
study hall (teenage ham)...AND ACTUALLY BUILT THEM.
How he didn't die in a homebrew tower disaster I'll never know...but my hats
off to such a get 'er done kinda ham. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

Antennas aside, and perhaps against any better judgment, I'd love to see
details on exactly how he built and installed those towers...
RIP, W7YRV,
--NT0Z

My book, "Stealth Amateur Radio," is now available from www.stealthamateur.com
and on the Amazon Kindle (soon)