Re: [TowerTalk] Best Place to Buy Low-Loss Coax

To: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best Place to Buy Low-Loss Coax
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 12:23:41 +0000
It was simply an insertion loss measurement.  We did not record anything, just
took a look to see if it was as low loss as advertised.  With all the question
I have received I wish we would have done more.

I will add that it was over a year ago, and I do not know the country of
origin. If you buy Shireen coax today, will it come from the same factory mine
did? I do not know.

I'll do a better job next time.

73,
Joe kk0sd