Re: [TowerTalk] ALIGNING ANTENNA

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ALIGNING ANTENNA
From: Nidhog <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 20:41:48 -0500
Anyone around for a couple of years should remember to right way for true north.
Someone was asking about fixing their “winch”, with slight a spelling error.
Then, how to keep birds off the tower.
And, to true north.

So you need a wench, holding a plastic owl, facing their shadow, at true noon.

Sent from my iPad