[TowerTalk] Yaesu 2800 rotor

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu 2800 rotor
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:34:01 +0000
  I installed a Yaesu 2800 rotor early spring… turning a two element 30 and 40
beam.  IT stoped working last week.
I turn it with a Green Heron RT21 .
The rotor box reads the direction 272 deg. BUT there is no motor movement.   I
have a junction box at the base of the tower

Today I took my spare ( NEW) RT-21 to the base of the tower and connected it to
the  rotor control cable. 9 ONE piece no juntion just  the plug.

No Joy.. all the same reading both in manual and point and shoot dial.    NO
MOTOR MOVEMENT

Is there a trouble shoot list for this rotor  like the TeleX / Hi Gain  ?

Wayne  W3EA