[TowerTalk] DAVIS RF SOURCE FOR Heliax, LMR, Belden, and RFS Calewave

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DAVIS RF SOURCE FOR Heliax, LMR, Belden, and RFS Calewave
From: Steve Davis | Davis RF <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 22:05:17 +0000
   For quite a few years we have been doing low loss cable assemblies for
various commercial markets, military and government, as well as supplying HRO ,
and other dealers, with all their LMR cables and other mfr.  custom low loss
cable assemblies.    We have the lowest prices, and more variety of cable
sizes, vs. any ham dealer for the above noted manufacturers, and we ship FREE
to 50 states for any order => $  75.00 .  These low prices include ALL
accessories made by the above mfr's.  We use mfr. certified installers which
preserve the mfr. warranty on both the cable and the connectors.
Feel free to contact me, Steve, K1PEK,  Founder and Senior Cable Design
Engineer (of Bury Flex Tm, etc),  DAVIS RF Co