Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 18:34:57 +0300
PSTrotator by YO3DMU does a lot of different things for a lot of rotators. It doesn't handle multiple rotators in one instance but does allow you to create multiple instances, up to 8 I think. I would imagine talking to Codrut might be instructive and he might be able to expand the program to 10 instances if that would work for you. There is a fairly active forum at PstRotator@groups.io which Codrut monitors very closely and it might be a useful forum for discussing rotator application specifics.

Just in general I really like that I can have a nice sizeable great circle map with a rotation indicator that is clickable plus all the fancy remote and master slave stuff it does, well worth the 20 Euros I think.

Good luck

Martin, HS0ZED