Re: [TowerTalk] 1/4inch guy wire

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1/4inch guy wire
From: DAN CISSON via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:49:46 -0500
I can tell you where to find "end runs" Every cable TV company generally has spools of strand that has lengths that are too short for them.. And they are glad to get rid of the spools to avoid disposal .... Sometimes you can get some good wraps on a spool ... so this is a good source for me,, hopefully it works for others,,,73   Dan N4GNR