[TowerTalk] Tower help in SE Wis.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower help in SE Wis.
From: Bruce Ford via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 15:52:35 -0600
Older age and some of past  choices in life are now limiting my ability to
climb as much as I used to. I need to repair and reattach a feed line to my 2m
vertical on my 160 vertical and also find a service to work on my rotating
tower. I can still service the 50footer near the house but I think the other
would be a problem. I am in the Kenosha,Wi area. Any leads would be appreciated
. Bruce K9RO