Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:04:38 -0700
On 3/15/2021 3:39 PM, Artek Manuals wrote:
Most of N6LF's graphs as I understand it were the product of NEC simulations which depending on many factors may not represent ones actual environment ( trees, houses with wiring in them, nearby power lines, etc etc etc).

Taking the time to explore all of the work documented on his website, we see he moves interactively between modeling and the measurement of experimental antennas and radial systems. When he sees something on a model, he often builds it and measures it, then returning to modeling to explore or use what he has learned.

73, Jim K9YC