Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OptiBeam OB2-40M
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 11:12:39 -0700

Exactly!

I'm not in favor of turning listservers into groups.io forums, but it would be nice somehow to have a sticky list of antenna myths (with explanations) to counteract the misinformation that plagues our hobby.  The same erroneous claims and comments seem to cycle through here pretty regularly.  There are enough true experts on this list (no, I'm not one of them) to maintain such a list.

I wonder if a link to such a list (hosted somewhere) could be added to the bottom of every post as is done with the unsubscribe link.

73,
Dave  AB7E