[TowerTalk] FW: Square Quad Loop

To: "'Tower Talk'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Square Quad Loop
From: <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:53:49 -0500
Try this site...   much more accurate & detailed data than the old 1954 map.

https://websoilsurvey.sc.egov.usda.gov/App/WebSoilSurvey.aspx

For your area near Crockett, also might want to look at on TAMU Extension
Services Website - they have a lot of detailed test data for various counties
in east Texas.

73
Matt
KM5VI