Re: [TowerTalk] Times Microwave EZ-x00-UM and EZx00-UM-X Solderless conn

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Times Microwave EZ-x00-UM and EZx00-UM-X Solderless connectors
From: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:24:55 -0600

As per usual, I’m probably late for this party.

I’ve used them on a LMR 400 run here.  I’ve been extremely pleased with the
performance, two years after the initial installation.

Be sure you understand how to correctly do the install.  I watched a YouTube
video from Times Microwave demonstrating the proper installation and stillI
managed to incorrectly install two connectors the first time around.

Also use the weatherproof boot on any connector that will be exposed to the
elements.

73 W5BXE Richard