Re: [TowerTalk] WTB Top Ten Devices A/B Station Selectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB Top Ten Devices A/B Station Selectors
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 12:51:07 +0100
I created my own A/B switches based on the YU1CF information:

https://antennas-amplifiers.com/symmetrical-high-power-50-144mhz-relay/

It uses cheap relays which are available from a lot of sources.

73 Henk PA5KT

Op 30-1-2022 om 20:33 schreef David Needham:
I really like the Top Ten Devices A/B Station Selectors (Part number
TDS-AB-Selector) as 2x1 coax switches with high isolation between ports for
setting up a Multi transmitter contest station. Unfortunately, it looks
like they are now out of production. If anyone has any they are willing to
sell, please contact me off list at AA4VT dot Dave at Gmail dot com.