[TowerTalk] ROHN EP25343 Equalizer Plate Bolt Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROHN EP25343 Equalizer Plate Bolt Question
From: Steve Walter <stevewalter90@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:53:32 -0400
I just finished my first tower (80' Rohn 45) after 50 years of hamming.
I managed to find most of the answers to my questions here on the TT
archives..Thanks!
This is one of the simpler questions:
Do all the bolts and nuts on the equalizer plate (3 holer...Im using top
and bottom) get fully tightened or is it meant to float a bit?  Im
using 1/2 TB E&J turnbuckles with the eyes sandwiched between the plates.
Im using GAR30 anchor rods.
I suspect it should all be fully tightened.   Guy wires are tensioned to
spec.

73,  Steve  WA3A