[TowerTalk] 100 ft Rohn 45, Force12 340/520-FREE

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 100 ft Rohn 45, Force12 340/520-FREE
From: Dave Kaiser via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 19:05:20 +0000 (UTC)
FREE: 100-foot Rohn 45 tower with Force12 340-520 beam. Includesan
eight-position coax switch at the base of the tower, guys and clamps tosupport
the tower. The three-element 40 meter beam has a two-position controlbox that
balances the beam resonance across the whole 40 meter band—with anextra new
balun. Take it down and take it home. I boughtthese new and have the paperwork
and assembly instructions on the beams. Youcan see photos on qrz.com. I am
letting this go due to major medical expenses. Dave, AL7HG, Crystal River, FL
(352) 321-0364