[TowerTalk] G2800 problem solved

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] G2800 problem solved
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:09:45 +0000
Well, kinda.....dont know why, I suspect when using PSTrotator, it tried to turn the "wrong" way to get to a beam heading, it does that every so often....anyway, cranked the tower down and tilted it over, disconnected the control lead to the rotor, and metered it out, all good, put it back together, and it worked......gave me a chance to do a little maintenance, and to try a different 6m mod for my 3L Steppir.....all good, enjoy the holiday and remember the fallen and their families.

73'