Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Gate Side Mount- Sources?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Gate Side Mount- Sources?
From: Jack Brindle via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 20:06:20 -0500
ARRL _used_ to sell a CD with issues from 73 - 98. They scanned the pages and
most are in TIFF format. That issue has some rather interesting things in it,
including a US Tower ad with the price of a TX-455 at $1395. That is about what
I paid for an ALM-31 6 years ago. “The good old days”.

Chuck, I’ll see what I can do…

73,
Jack, W6FB