Re: [TowerTalk] How lossy are PL-259s at HF?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How lossy are PL-259s at HF?
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 07:43:56 -0700
First time I've heard anybody be concerned about the potential loss of
"UHF" connectors in a few dozen years  8-D More frequently, we worry
about how many of our 1500+ watts they will dissipate if they aren't
absolutely tightened. 8-O But I'll tell you: I've felt type Ns get
hotter than UHFs.

Steve, K0XP