[TowerTalk] Motorized Crank up Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Motorized Crank up Tower
From: Calvin Starr <calvin@kr5e.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:17:09 -0500
During Hurricane Beryl I lost my 50 ft. Rohn 45g tower and would like to replace with a freestanding motorized crank up.  I am looking for recommendations on which company I should contact and any that I should stay away from.  From what I have read so far it looks like they all take several months to deliver.  I am in the Houston area and would also entertain the possibility of purchasing a used one if in good condition.  Also would like contact information on who might be available to install the new tower.

Calvin KR5E