Re: [TowerTalk] Opening Yaesu G-1000 Controller

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Opening Yaesu G-1000 Controller
From: Jack Brindle via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 14:29:45 -0500
Pete;

You might want to consider installing the Yaesu Illuminator LED board from Ham
Supply: https://www.hamsupply.com/yaesu-illuminator/

I have one, but haven’t installed it yet (a major move got in the way. It is
still in a box after three years)…
They have pretty good installation instructions, and for $24 it is worth a try.

73,
Jack, W6FB