[VHFcontesting] Re: Where's the publicity for this event ?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Where's the publicity for this event ?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:48 2003
OK.

That's quite an agenda!

CSVHF does need better publicity for sure.  I see it this way, I'm an active
contester, do VHF contests whenever I can (almost preferring them to HF) and
am exposed to more ham radio media than most.  If I don't hear about it,
especially when it's right in my area, something is lacking.

So, I'm going to post it on the Calendar and as a news item on www.eHam.net
to help.  It's probably too late to get people to travel, but we might get
some day-trippers.

73,
Bob N5NJ
EM13pa