[VHFcontesting] KA0MR EM18, N0JK will be rover

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KA0MR EM18, N0JK will be rover
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:49 2003
Correction - the KA0MR station will be operating the Sept. VHF QSO Party
from EM18. The KA0MR "tall VHF/UHF tower is 120' --- we had taken down all
of the KA0MR
antennas in March because of the problems we noted during January. Bob,
KA0MR bought the biggest 2m, 220 and 432 - M-squared beams made and has them
up now at 120'." The KA0MR station should be very competitive in the contest
this year.

As EM18 will be well represented in the contest, I have decided to change my
plans to a casual rover. Plan to operate from EM07, EM08, EM17 and EM18 on
Saturday afternoon, then EM28, EM29 and EM19 on Sunday afternoon... 50, 144,
432 and 1296 MHz.

GL all in the contest! - N0JK