[VHFcontesting] Re: 6m Fall Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: 6m Fall Sprint
From: crawfish@surfmore.net (Joe Crawford)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:52 2003
I will probably be out of town for a football game for that 6m Sprint, but as
it gets cooler, I will be on VHF bands more. To the station in DM05 that
responded to me(didn't remember the call), I have worked both N6PYI and AJ6T
there in Bakersfield on double-hop before on 6.I will be looking westward for
more grids.The only ones I need east of the Mississippi are on the GA/S.C.
coast and in mid-IL and IN(EN 50,EN60,EN70, EM69,et al).  I have worked over
700 grids on 6.
                                                    Joe W4AAB EM65LB