[VHFcontesting] FT- 100 D

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FT- 100 D
From: meteorsked@hotmail.com (Jason Wilborn)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:53 2003
I am looking into getting a Yaesu ft-100d for my christmas present. Have any
of the subscribers used this rig ? Can anyone give me a little feedback ? I
am particularly interested in it's usefulness in "Weak Signal" operating,
and does the reciever stack up to other rigs on the market.

One final question , at 100w HF/6M . 50w 2m , and 20w 70CM, are these output
powers variable like a IC-706 mk II for instance ?

Any help and/or comments will be greatly apprieciated.

TNX es 73
DE KG4BMH EM76
Jason     meteorsked@hotmail.com

.