[VHFcontesting] RE: [Icom] Who wants HT200 info?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE: [Icom] Who wants HT200 info?
From: w3pt@itech.net (Bob Marzari)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
This was an HT200 with the L O N G case. Do not know if my nomenclature is
correct calling it the Omni Housing. It had a BIG klunky relay in a separate
compartment
between the FRO and the Battery compartments.

I sold it somewhere around the late 70's and bought an HT220 and I added the
FBI back for add additional channels. This was about the time the TR-22s
came out.

73