[VHFcontesting] Contest Rover Shedule

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Rover Shedule
From: kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com (Dave Wendling)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
KB1EAA will be Rovering down the Atlantic coast through the "megalopolis" from
MA down interstate 95, to Route 13 through Delaware and on to Virginia on
Saturday.  Sunday we will return by way of Washington DC on 95 then over to
interstate 81, up through Eastern PA, NJ, NY and back to Berkshire County, MA.
We hope to activate 16 grids weather permitting.  On Saturday we will pass
through, FN 42, 41, 31,30,20, FM29,28,27,16. On Sunday we will pass through
FM26,17,18,19,FN10,21,32..We will be doing a run & gun on bands ABCD, with
stacked HO loops on 2, 222 and 432. We have a 3 element Halo for 6 meters.100
watts or lower for all bands.

kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com

See you all on the bands,
KB1EAA