[VHFcontesting] Rover Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover Plans
From: w3iy@fcc.net (Bill Seabreeze)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:58 2003
Hi Guys,
I am planning the following adventure for the contest...
FM15vx 1900-2000Z
FM25ev 2100-2200Z
FM26ai 2300-0000Z
FM16wx 0130-0300Z
FM17xa 0320-0500Z
FM27ac 0520-0630Z

 ~~== z z z z z z z z z ==~~

FM28hb 1200-1330Z
FM18xn 1430-1600Z
FM29aa 1700-1830Z
FM19ha 2030-2200Z
FM09vf 2300-0000Z
FM08us 0100-0400Z
====================
We are running the following lineup of stuff...
50 MHz           375W    halo/4el
144 MHz         375W    5el/9el
222 MHz         225W    8el
432 MHz         185W    19el
903 MHz         200W    32el
1296 MHz       125W    35el
2304 MHz       100W    76el
3456 MHz        40W     76el
5760 MHz        10W     2ft dish
10368 MHz      10W     2ft dish
24192 MHz      0.5W   19in dish
47088 MHz     0.03W  10in dish
As of last weekend, everything was playing.  With some luck, it will hold
together.
Expecting to operate the lower 4 in-flight, condx and mental state
permitting.
Planning to frequent 50.163, 144.233, and xx.133 from there up.
Subject to change if we are snowed out of FM08 in the mountains...will
improvise.
Listen for the weak ones!!  Support your microwave brothers!
Have fun and be safe out there!!!
Strike a blow for amateur VHF es up...BE ACTIVE in the most active contest
of the year...(this one).
Maybe we'll even get a dose of F2 on 50 MHz...be ready by 0800 local on
Sunday!  The band has been HOT!!

GL es 73,
Bill W3IY/R

http://members/fcc/net/wseab