[VHFcontesting] Incoming Snow, OH NO!!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Incoming Snow, OH NO!!
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:58 2003
It's not looking good folks.

The NWS is predicting 1 to 3 inches for the area, and some of the local TV
and Radio are saying 3 to 5.  I figure after all of the over dramatizing is
over, we'll likely get a couple of inches tonight and tomorrow.

This will likely cancel my Rover plans.  I know this is small potatoes to a
lot of you guys, but my Ford Ranger isn't worth spit on slick roads...

If the snow comes, I'll be on in a greatly reduced capacity from home.

73
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla