[VHFcontesting] date for fn51 activation

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] date for fn51 activation
From: maranatha@mediaone.net (lou)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:59 2003
as posted for amsat bb.

Amsat Members,
My name is Lou Sarkas, KB1HJB  AMSAT #33776 and have been asked many times
recently to activate the grid FN51  the eastern most  part of Cape cod, MA.
running north/ south  I live in grid FN41vq,  I am going to activate the grid
on February 4  between 22:00 UTC  ~ 03:00 UTC   we will only be working UO-14
using an arrow yagi and T-81A HT  I am using this forum to make you aware of
this event, and am doing this for the sake of those who need this grid.  we are
hopeful this will turn out to help many  get this grid which seems to be rare.
any questions or coments please e-mail me at maranatha@mediaone.net  with uo-14
as subject.  a special qsl will be made and mailed upon reciept of the other
stations qsl.
73
DE KB1HJB
(P.S.  I have applied many months ago for a vanity call and they are starting
to issue them now, if the call is issued I will be calling under the new call.
N1GOD  if this occures I will post it if possible...I am doubtful though : )   )
KB1HJB   www.sarkas.com/ham.htm