[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF+ Forum in Orlando FL

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF+ Forum in Orlando FL
From: w2bzy@mpinet.net (Robert Cumming)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:00 2003
The Orlando HamCation sm is pleased to announce its first Weak Signal
VHF/UHF+ forum.  If you are in the Orlando Florida area on February 8-10
please plan on attending the Orlando Hamcation.

The one hour forum will be given by Steve, N2CEI, Of DownEast Microwave
fame at 2 PM Saturday February 9th, in the social Hall of the Central
Florida Fairgrounds, Orlando, FL.    In addition, following Steve, Tom
Haddon, K5VH, will do a short  pitch trying to get more Florida hams active
on the Microwaves.

DownEast Microwave, M2, and many, many other Commercial vendors will have
booths in the commercial area and Hamcation features the biggest Tailgate
Area in the Southeastern US + over 400 indoor swap tables.

In addition to hourly door prizes, the grand prize will be ICOM's new
IC-746 PRO.

For more details and or advance reservations, see our web site:
http://oarc.org/hamcat.html

Please join your fellow VHF+ Weak signal enthusiasts in Orlando.  If
successful, we will continue or expand this feature of HamCation next year.

Bob Cumming
W2BZY
President - Orlando Amateur Radio Club
QRV 160M-13CM