[VHFcontesting] FW: (no subject)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FW: (no subject)
From: hazy119@westelcom.com (James Hayes)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:01 2003
Hello all,
Up front let me say SORRY for the bandwidth, But Dick and others who have
sent these message threads about are correct, and now it seems that SAVI is
even closer to getting their way!
Please make comments to the proper people and organizations so we don't
loose any more of what frequencies we still have some control over.

My 2 cents worth!

Jim, N2YEV
n2yev@arrl.net