[VHFcontesting] Re: Knight T-175 amp good or bad???

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Knight T-175 amp good or bad???
From: RR124640@Exchange.AtlantaGA.NCR.com (Rogers, Ron)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:01 2003
No, it was designed as the matching amplifier for the TR-106 6 meter AM
transceiver. Same cabinetry and paint scheme. In fact, if you look on the
side of a T-175 cabinet you will notice the 2 holes for the mic hanger clip
that came with the TR-106 and TR-108, the 2 meter version.
I also built one of the TR-108 units and matching VFO for both the TR-106
and TR-108. Still have both units to this day.....mint condition, wrapped
up, and stored away.  I had even added a varactor modulator to the TR-108
and used it on 2 Mtr repeaters when that rage started back in the late 60's.

Ron
-WB8ERB-