[VHFcontesting] NM9H/0 Grid DXpedition to DN95

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NM9H/0 Grid DXpedition to DN95
From: kx9x@yahoo.com (Sean Kutzko)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:03 2003
Hello, everyone-

Matt NM9H, and Sean KX9X would like to announce their
upcoming grid DXpedition to DN95 in Campbell County,
South Dakota. This Grid DXpedition will last 8 days
from June 6 to June 14, 2002, and will include a
Limited Multi-op entry in the ARRL VHF QSO Party.

We will be active on 50MHz, 144 MHz, 222 MHz and 432
MHz with beam antennas and high-power amplifiers.

We will also be active on HF for anybody who needs the
county, state, or grid square on HF.

We will be active on SSB, CW, WSJT, JT44 and possibly
other requested modes.

For complete details and information, or to schedule a
QSO, please visit our DN95 DXpedition web site. It is
at:

http://www.cahcare.com/dn95

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

73, es hope to work you while in DN95!

Sean

=====
Sean Kutzko, Amateur Radio KX9X
Ogden, Illinois     Grid EN60ac
http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/sean

Part of the NM9H/0 DN95 Grid DXpedition, June 2002
http://www.cahcare.com/dn95