[VHFcontesting] WSJT ON 6M WHERE TO RANDOM CALL???

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WSJT ON 6M WHERE TO RANDOM CALL???
From: earl1@frontiernet.net (Betty E. Raas)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:18 2003
Hello every one,

        I have just recently downloaded wsjt 2.2.2, and am eager to hook up an
interface and get on the air and give it a go...

altho i have a delima... which is where to call???

i doubt that 50.125 is a " hangout " spot for wsjt users... i know where i
am... if i got on that freq in the early am to attempt some random ms q's....
ide create alot of uset hams. ( not my goal )...

so if there is a wsjt ' calling freq ' please pass it along.... ide like to
give this mode a try really soon... thank you :)

steve raas
n2jfq
fn13ee

multipart/alternative