[VHFcontesting] "Products as seen on TV at wholesale prices."

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] "Products as seen on TV at wholesale prices."
From: alex@lazaro.xohost.com (Alex Smith)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:16 2003
     It is our pleasure to introduce to you Greatest Buys,
where you will find great savings on a wide selection of products.
Take advantage of our wholesale direct relationships, which will save you
money. You will find huge savings on
some of our top sellers.
Stay tuned for further information on our online superstore.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, just email us back,
type "remove" in the subject line, and we will remove you from our database.
Thank You.