[VHFcontesting] N0JK EM08

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N0JK EM08
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:08 2003
Hi all:

I plan to operate QRP Portable - or I guess single op QRP or whatever from
EM08 in the June VHF QP. This if no nearby thunderstorms or tornados! I
undertand this is considered a "rare grid" so consider this a heads up.

If nothing breaks or falls down, plan to be QRV on 50, 144, 432 and 1296
MHz.

>All QSOs will be completed with human ears and we won't be solicting or
receiving any help with packet, telephones or other networks. - N6TR

As I will be miles from telephone lines, T1 network connections and packet
clusters, all QSOs will have to be completed with my own ears!

Good luck to all in the contest and have fun!

- Jon N0JK