[VHFcontesting] June VHF QSO Party Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF QSO Party Results
From: hazy119@westelcom.com (James Hayes)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:12 2003
Well the tally is official...not a bad showing for this one except I didn't
hear as many grids in WNY that active. Also wasn't able to get the tower off
the ground as yet, but Sept is coming and I'll be ready with a new voice
from cold country. So from NNY in rainy AND cold FN34gs (found accurate GPS
coords for my home):

6M --- 33/12
2M --- 42/10
432 -- 21/9
       96/31 ---> 3627 grand total.
Thanks to all who made this possible with your replies to my tiny cries for
QSO's from the dark!!
hehe hehe...
See you all next time... ;-))

Jim, N2YEV