Fwd: [VHFcontesting] Looking for some good, high quality VHF / UHF anten

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [VHFcontesting] Looking for some good, high quality VHF / UHF antennaphotos
From: k1dh1@hotmail.com (Donald Huntington)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:13 2003
Hi Dan,

Here is a web site with a bunch of good pictures-- http://www.mgef.org/pics.htm
 .  My favorite is at http://www.mgef.org/timeline/jun00_6m.jpg .  This is our
current antenna system
For more pictures browse the entire timeline.

This is the web site of W2SZ/1 on Mt. Greylock, MA

73, Don Huntington,&nbsp;
K1DH&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
k1dh1@hotmail.com&nbsp; &nbsp;

&gt;From: "Henderson, Dan N1ND"

&gt;To: "'VHF Contesting.com'"
, "'VHF List'"

&gt;Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for some good, high quality VHF / UHF
antenna photos

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
&gt;Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:19:04 -0400

&gt;

&gt;We are looking for a couple of really good, sharp photographs of VHF/UHF

&gt;arrays that could be suitable for use in a several projects in the contest

&gt;department. While we have some good dish photos and EME arrays, we really

&gt;don't have high quality photos of good layouts of VHF and/or UHF antennas.

&gt;

&gt;The photos may be either regular photographs, slides or high resolution

&gt;digital images. Sharp, crisp images are the key. If they are digital, they

&gt;need to be very high resolution that if enlarged don't end up being grainy.

&gt;We preferably are looking for photos without people in them that highlight

&gt;the antennas.

&gt;

&gt;If you have photos/images that you would like to submit, you may do so

&gt;directly to me at n1nd@arrl.org. If they are regular photographs, please

&gt;contact me first so we can talk about them (a scan of the photo to give me

&gt;general idea of the composition would be good).

&gt;

&gt;Thanks in advance. If you have any questions, just let me know.

&gt;

&gt;73

&gt;

&gt;Dan Henderson, N1ND