[VHFcontesting] K7XC/B 144.288

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7XC/B 144.288
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:13 2003
K7XC/B  DM09  144.288  10W  CW  Omni

It's Been off the air for a while but it's back up as of today.

Using a progamable keyer right now but need a simple
single board beacon keyer that wont loose it's programing
during the many power bumps these mtn tops suffer.
It will need to drive up to 8 xmtrs and maybe switch on
and off a amplifier. Any Ideas?

Just finished a conversation with a repeater site owner and
it will be moving to a ridge between Fallon and Silver Springs
NV very soon.

It will have a vastly better shot to OR, N CA, S CA, S NV
and UT from there. Jack - W7PW and I will be building beacons
for 50, 222, 432, 902, 1296, 2304, & 10 Ghz we will install later
on this year.

Thats it for now... Huge thinder cells outside so I'm powering
down the PC for a while.

Take care...

Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk

http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/