[VHFcontesting] 1 B 1 Battery Field Day from NFL

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1 B 1 Battery Field Day from NFL
From: k1dh1@hotmail.com (Donald Huntington)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:13 2003
Hi Jim and congrats on your field day effort.&nbsp; The question I have is why
did you omit the six meter numbers from your final score?&nbsp; It counts. And
shows a real effort no matter what band, even 10 GHz.&nbsp; Recalculate your
score!!&nbsp; 73,&nbsp; Don&nbsp; K1DH

&gt;From: N3AWS@aol.com

&gt;To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com

&gt;Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1 B 1 Battery Field Day from NFL

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
&gt;Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:41:21 EDT

&gt;

&gt;Operated 1B1 battery from the local park. This was my first time ever using

&gt;computer logging in a contest running QRPDUPE. It worked fine except it

&gt;didn't count my six meter contacts for my score or include them in the

&gt;summary. Some editting was required.

&gt;

&gt;I made 31 six meter QSOs. 82 contacts total running 40, 20, 15, and 10

&gt;meters as well as 6. I heard no one on 2 meters. For next year, I

&gt;definitely need to improve my antennas. This may be the last time I compete

&gt;in this category--I'm thinking mobile will work better.

&gt;

&gt;73, Jim N3AWS

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---

&gt;multipart/alternative

&gt; text/plain (text body -- kept)

&gt; text/html

&gt;---