[VHFcontesting] The Rover Resource Page and the 2002 June VHF QSO Party

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The Rover Resource Page and the 2002 June VHF QSO Party
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans, N9RLA)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:05 2003
Hi Folks,

I've just completed an update of The Rover Resource Page,
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla  A pretty big chore considering my recent computer
crash, and some more recent problems at QSL.net!

I've added a few good links, updated the announcements, and made ready for
the plans for the June VHF QSO Party.

If you plan to be on for the June VHF QSO Party send me your plans so I can
post them on the site. You can get more info on the ARRL June VHF QSO Party
at:  http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2002/June-VHF.pdf

My plans aren't complete yet.  I'm still working on a few equipment issues,
but I will likely be Roving in 8 grids in Indiana and Northern Kentucky.

If you haven't seen this before, as a service to all VHF contesters I gather
the plans of stations planning to be active and post them on the Rover
Resource Page.  This started out to help folks plan for Rover operations in
their area, but has become popular for all categories.  If you plan to be on
please send me the call you plan to use [this sounds obvious, but with
multis, rovers, clubs and such it's not easy to tell!], the grid or grids
you plan to activate, and any other station info you care to share.  An
email address you can be reached at to set up scheduled contacts can also be
helpful.  I won't include your email address unless you put it in the body
of the message [some folks are touchy about privacy issues, and such].  Send
as your plans as soon as possible to n9rla@yahoo.com

73 all & have fun!
Dan
Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla