[VHFcontesting] Rover Operation -- Rules Question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover Operation -- Rules Question
From: w3iy@fcc.net (Bill Seabreeze)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:28 2003
Hi Mark,
Yes, I think it's allowed...beware, however of the RFI generated by multiple
transmitters housed within a single vehicle.  Lot's of multiops are still
fighting this problem, and they are much more spread out.  Also, I am
worried about the simultaneous keying-up of multiple PAs...you may need
much more DC power than you were originally set up for.  In my case, I would
need a 2nd Jacob's box to handle a 2nd HPA.  Let us know how you make out
with this.  Unless you are running QRP, I think the challenges are immense!

73,
Bill W3IY/R